|Bonus||Adventures of Enkidu|
|Civ First Look|
Description[edit | edit source]
In Civilization VI, each Civilization has two Abilities. One is based on what the nation has done throughout history and the other is tailored to what happened during the ruler's reign.
Gilgamesh leads Sumeria in Sid Meier's Civilization VI. He was said to be two-thirds God and one-third man. Gilgamesh was the hero of history's oldest known work of literature but we're not sure if he was a living person or a legend.
Gilgamesh is an eager ally and more and his Leader Bonus is called Adventures With Enkidu. When fighting a joint war, Sumeria shares pillage rewards and combat experience with the closest allied unit within five Tiles.
Succeeding with Sumeria means getting off to a strong start War-Carts and Ziggurats are available right from the start of the game, and the Ancient Era Civic Foreign Trade gives you the diplomatic option for a joint War.
If you're playing as another Civ you're going to want Sumeria as an ally. Gilgamesh is a loyal ally and enjoys reciprocating friendships with shared work can be profitable for both Civs.
Will your fame resound through millennia? How will you lead Sumeria in Sid Meier's Civilization 6?
Notes[edit | edit source]
- War-Cart - Strong early game unit, suffers no penalties against Spearman or anti-Cavalry units, and gets extra movement if it starts in open Terrain.
- Ziggurat - Sumeria's Unique Tile Improvement which provides Science as well as Culture when it's adjacent to a River but you can't build it on a Hill.
- Adventures With Enkidu - The Leader Bonus in that when fighting a joint war, Sumeria shares pillage rewards and combat experience with the closest allied unit within five Tiles.
- Epic Quest - This Ability means that every time you capture a Barbarian outpost you also get a tribal village reward.
Cities[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The symbol for the Sumerian civilization is called "Dingir" and which means god or goddess.
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
|Epic of Gilgamesh||As Sumeria, have the first Great Work of Writing|
|First to Civilize||Win a regular game as Gilgamesh|
Media[edit | edit source]