Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Requirements[edit | edit source]
National Parks can be built on a cluster of any four contiguous hexes that meet the following requirements:
- The tiles must be natural wonders, Mountains, or a tile with an Appeal of Charming or better.
- All four of the tiles must be owned by the same city.
- The tiles must form a (vertical) diamond shape (not a slanted diamond).
- No tile can have an Improvement or District on it.
- No tile can be worked by a city.
With the Naturalist active, zoom out and view the map - any usable areas will be highlighted in white. Use the Appeal lens to find areas that are almost usable, and might just require you to purchase another tile, or plant a forest to raise appeal.