The District Strategy is one of the Guides for optimal District building in Civilization VI. This guide will help you to place districts to maximize your District adjacency bonus as well as to help plan the placement of your districts to provide maximum benefit and maintain tiles for future districts or wonders that you may be planning to build.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Natural Wonders are huge for building Holy Sites and Neighborhoods. If you can manage to settle next to one, you'll be largely rewarded.
- If your city is nearby a large amount of Deserts, taking advantage of the Petra Wonder in combination with the Desert Folklore Pantheon (additional Faith for Desert Tiles), you can turn a tile that produces nothing into +2 Food +2 Gold +1 Production and +1 Faith on each and every Deserts Tiles for your city.
- Campuses surrounded by Mountains produce 8 Science (See image below).
- Holy Site placed next to the Yosemite National Park can be a bonus of +11 Faith, depending on surrounding Woods / Rainforests (See image below).
- Unlocking the Feudalism Civic with a lot of Farms can give you a huge bonus to Food in your cities.