(Redirected from Bonus)
List Of Bonuses[edit | edit source]
- Roosevelt Corollary (Teddy Roosevelt): Units receive a +5 Combat Strength bonus on their home continent. +1 Appeal to all tiles in a city with a National Park. Gain the Rough Rider Unique Units when they research the Rifling Technology.
- Gifts For The Tlatoani (Montezuma): Luxury Resources in his territory provide an Amenity to 2 extra cities. Military Units receive +1 Combat Strength for each different Luxury resource improved in Aztec lands.
- Magnanimous (Pedro II): After recruiting or patronizing a Great People, 20% of its Great Person Points cost is refunded.
- The First Emperor (Qin Shi Huang): When building Ancient and Classical Wonders you may spend Builder charges to complete 15% of the original wonder cost. Builders receive an additional charge.
- Mediterranean's Bride (Cleopatra): Your Trade Routes to other Civilizations provide +4 Gold for Egypt. Other civilizations' Trade Routes to Egypt provide +2 Food for them and +2 Gold for Egypt.
- Pax Britannica (Victoria): When you settle on a continent other than your home continent, receive a free melee unit. Gain the Redcoat Unique Units when you research the Military Science Technology.
- Catherine's Flying Squadron (Catherine de Medici): Has 1 level of Diplomatic Visibility greater than normal with each of the Civilizations she's met. Receives capacity to build an extra Spy with the Castles Technology.
- Holy Roman Emperor (Frederick Barbarossa): Additional Military Policy slot, +7 Combat Strength when attacking City-States.
- Divine Wind (Hojo Tokimune): Land Units receive +5 Combat Strength in land Tiles adjacent to Coast; naval units receive +5 Combat Strength in Shallow Water tiles. Builds Encampment, Holy Site and Theater Square Districts in half the time.
- People of the Steppes (Tomyris): When producing Light Cavalry Units, receive two instead of one.
- El Escorial (Philip II): Combat bonus vs. units of factions following other Religions; Inquisitors have 1 extra Remove Heresy charge.