Australia civilization and scenario pack
This premium DLC adds Australia and leader John Curtin to Civilization VI. John Curtin was Australia’s Prime Minister during World War II, and is credited with providing both strong leadership of the country at that time, as well as establishing the country to take its place in the post-war international order.
Also included is a new scenario, “Outback Tycoon”, a unique, non-combat scenario where you will try to enrich your new territory in a randomly-generated Australian interior.
And Uluru comes to Civilization VI, bringing religion and culture to the territory that surrounds it.
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Includes the complete Australian civilization with John Curtin, Digger unique Unit, and Outback Station unique Improvement
- Australia's “Land down Under“ unique ability allows them to gain territory when they build a Pasture or an Outback Station, even allowing them to steal territory from other civs; they also get additional housing on coastal tiles and their Campuses, Commercial Hubs, Holy Sites and Theater Squares get additional adjecency yields for the appeal of the tiles they are on
- John Curtin's Citadel of Civilization grants you bonus production at the start of a Defensive war and when you liberate a city
- Their Digger gets bonuses to combat on land tiles adjacent to water and when fighting outside their territory
- The Outback Station is a unique tile improvement that unlocks with the Guilds civic, and can be upgraded with Steam Power and Rapid Deployment; it provides food and production, with bonus food for adjacent Pastures
- Explore Australia in the “Outback Tycoon“ Scenario
- 60 Turn limit
- Explore Australia, find its natural resources, and use them to enrich your colony
- Increase your Gold per Turn net income and become the biggest tycoon in the land down under